Member of American Immigration Lawyer Association



Easy Way to Get Green Card

Apply and Get US Green Card in easy ways

Very often individuals who come to the USA feel that the process of getting the Green Card of Permanent Residency is very complicated. The Law Offices of Gehi & Associates has helped many applicants in obtaining their green cards. The right guidance and legal advice can assist you in easily get green card in the USA. There are several ways to get USA permanent citizenship through employment or family based visas. Some of them are as follows: green card through family members

Green Card by getting married to a US citizen

If you are illegal and if you entered the US with a visa, you can be eligible to get US green card through spouse . For example, you entered the US on a Visitors/Business or Entertainers visa and you have overstayed your visa. The good news is that if if you marry a US citizen, you can get green card visa for permanent resident in US approximately 4-6 months.

Get Green Card by filing for Political Asylum

If you fear persecution in your home country due to your race, religion or membership in a social group, the good news is that you can apply green card for political asylum and if your case is approved, you will be eligible to receive your visa.

Physical Presence in the US for more than 10 years

If you have been living in the US for more than 10 years and if you can show that there will be extreme, exceptional and unusual hardship to your US citizen children or US citizen parents or permanent resident parents, you may still qualify to get green card by applying for cancellation of removal.

Get Green Card by filing under National Interest Waiver

If you are well-known in your professional and have exceptional achievements then you can consider filing for your green card under the national Interest Waiver category. For example, if you are well-known scientist and have several publications in reputed journals and if your work has been published, the good news you can qualify and get green card without a sponsor. Another example is if you are leading sports personality, a dancer, a singer or very reputed in your field of endeavor, you should consider filing a green card under this category. Given the complexity of this category, it would be in your best interest to contact our law firm because we have handled many such cases with a very high success rate.

Get US green card through Employment

If you have a sponsoring employer, you should consider filing for your card under the employment-based immigration category. There are different employment-based categories under which you can be eligible to file for US green card to allow live and work permanently in the U.S.

The US department of State conduct Green Card Lottery, who is winning in that lottery they also eligible to get green card. You can also get green card through vawa act.

Common Green Card FAQs

Q. What is USCIS?
A. USCIS stands for U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. It is the agency of the U.S. government principally responsible in matters dealing with aliens in the United States. This includes giving it jurisdiction over immigrant petitions and adjustment applications. Prior to March of 2003, the USCIS was called the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS). For a brief period of time, it was known as the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services (BCIS). It is also sometimes just referred to as the CIS. For purposes of this web site, we use the current accepted name of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services or USCIS.

Q. What is Green Card?
A. Green Card is a physical evidence of holder's legal permanent residence in the U.S. It is a plastic card bearing holder's name, date of birth, and Alien Registration Number, etc.

Q. What are the benefits to be a legal permanent residence?
A. As a legal permanent resident, you are granted the privilege of living and working permanently in the United States.

Q. How many steps do I go through to become an immigrant based on employment?
A. You must go through a multi-step process to become an immigrant based on employment:
In certain circumstances, some steps are not needed or some steps can be taken at the same time.

Q. How many steps do I go through to become an immigrant based on family relationship?
A. Usually, you must go through the following multi-step process:
Q. What form must my sponsoring relative file with the USCIS if my immigration petition is family-based?
A. Your eligible sponsor must file a Form I-130 and supporting documents. For detailed information about Family-based Immigration, please click here.

Q. What form must my sponsoring employer file with the USCIS if my immigration petition is employment-based?
A. Your sponsoring employer must file a Form I-140 and supporting documents. For detailed information about Employment-based information, please click here.

Q. Who is eligible for Employment Based Immigration visa?
A. There are five categories of employment based immigration:
Q. Who are eligible to sponsor a relative to immigrate to the United States?
A. To be eligible to sponsor a relative to immigrate to the United States, a person must meet the following criteria:
Q. Who are included as the immediate relatives of U.S. citizens?
A. The immediate relatives of U.S. citizens include parents, spouses and unmarried children under the age of 21. Those relatives do not have to wait for an immigrant visa number to become available once the visa petition filed for them is approved. An immigrant visa number will be immediately available for immediate relatives of U.S. citizens.

Q. Who are other eligible beneficiaries of family-based immigration visa other than the immediate relative of U.S. citizens?
A. These relatives fall into one of the following four preferences:

Q. What is the United States Asylum Program and who benefits? A. Asylum may be granted to people who are already in the United States and are unable or unwilling to return their home country because of persecution or a well-founded fear of persecution on account of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion. If you are granted asylum, you will be allowed to live and work in the United States. You also will be able to apply for green card status through asylum one year after you are granted asylum.

If you have an extremely complex immigration or deportation matter or if you have any problems to get a green card through any type of immigrant or non-immigrant visa, please call to New york Immigration attorneys Gehi & Associates today at 718-263-5999 for a FREE CONSULTATION.

Queens Deportation | Immigration Specialists

Gehi and Associates
118-21 Queens Blvd, Suite 409
Forest Hills,, NY
11375 Phone: 718-263-5999

Gehi law firm
104-05, Liberty Avenue,
Ozone Park,, New York
11417 Phone: 718-577-0711

Attorney Advertisement
Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions