Green Card through Other Categories
- Diversity Immigrant Visa Program – Individuals selected for a diversity visa in the Department of State’s diversity visa lottery.
- Cuban Adjustment Act - Cuban natives or citizens, or are the spouse or children of a Cuban native or citizen.
- Dependent status under the HRIFA – Individuals who are the spouse or child of a lawful permanent resident who received his or her Green Card based on the Haitian Refugee Immigration Fairness Act (HRIFA)
- Lautenberg parolee – Individuals paroled into the U.S. as a Lautenberg parolees.
- Indochinese Parole Adjustment Act of 2000 – Individuals who are natives or citizens of Vietnam, Kampuchea (Cambodia), or Laos who was paroled into the U.S. on or before Oct. 1, 1997 from Vietnam under the Orderly Departure Program, a refugee camp in East Asia, or a displaced person camp administered by UNHCR in Thailand.
- American Indians born in Canada – Individuals who have 50% or more of blood of the American Indian race and were born in Canada.
- Person born in the United States to a foreign diplomat – Individuals born in the United States to a foreign diplomatic officer who was stationed in the U.S. when you were born.
- Section 13 (diplomat) - Individuals stationed in the United States as foreign diplomats or high ranking officials and are unable to return home